Hand-washing gel is here
Hand-washing air purifying gel is not common in daily family life. It is generally widely used in medical places. Hand-washing air purifying gel is simple to use and has significant effects. It can effectively remove bacteria on hands and save medical staff. time.
The most notable feature of the use of hand-washing disinfection gel is that it does not need to be rinsed with water, and it can effectively inhibit and remove bacteria from the hands without washing with water. Especially in summer, the growth rate of bacteria increases, especially intestinal pathogens, pyogenic cocci, yeasts, etc., which are common pathogens in hospitals. Medical workers must clean their hands frequently and keep their hands clean. However, the wrong way of using hand sanitizers cannot eliminate harmful bacteria. As a result, a large number of bacteria come into contact with patients through the hands of medical workers and cause infections.
Correct use of hand-washing gel;
1. First, take an appropriate amount of hand-washing disinfectant gel on the palm of the hand, and rub the tip of the finger of the other hand in the palm of the hand to make it foam.
2. Use a hand-washing disinfectant gel ring to smear the forearm of the other hand, about 1/2 of the forearm.
3. Change to the other hand and take an appropriate amount of no-washing disinfectant gel on the palm of the hand, rub the nail of the other hand in the palm of the hand.
4. Use the hand-washing disinfectant gel to apply the same circular ring to the forearm of the other hand, about 1/2 of the forearm.
5. After finishing the previous tasks, take an appropriate amount of hand sanitizer in the palm of the palm, put the palms together, put the fingers together, and rub each other.
6. After kneading is completed, rub the palm of one hand against the back of the other hand along the finger seams, and then exchange hands.
7. The palms of your hands are facing each other, and your hands are crossed and rubbed together.
8. In the last step, bend your fingers to make the joints rotate and rub in the palm of the other hand. Exchange hands until the hand-washing disinfectant gel is absorbed.
Only by using the method correctly, can the hand be effectively sterilized and inhibited.